CompHealth is currently assisting a New York City multi-specialty group with their search for a Pediatric anesthesiologist. Fellowship training and/or certification required. New Fellows welcomed! You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Call will be 1:7. This position will require a NY license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year fellows are encouraged to apply. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Level I trauma center
- Combination of Pediatric and General Ane
- Fellowship required - New Fellows Welcomed
- Overtime, extra call, and extra shifts for extra income
- Board certified or board eligible
- Easy access to Manhattan
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Vacation, sick leave, and CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail