A single-specialty group in New York is seeking a pain management and general anesthesiologist. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible with fellowship training in pain management. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community and to build a pain management practice. The incoming physician will provide pain management three days per week, and general anesthesia two days. The general anesthesiology can be done at the local ambulatory surgical centers and or may be hospital based procedures if desired. A New York license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, five weeks of vacation, CME time, life insurance, and a pension.
Enjoy living in this New York location. Easy access to everything the Big Apple has to offer in this NY Metro area town. The town itself is a great place to raise a family; it has diverse housing options, quality schools, welcoming neighborhoods, and a more relaxed community than you find closer to the city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Combination of pain and general anesthesia
- To build to 100% pain if desired
- Cover ambulatory surgical centers
- Three days pain, two days general
- Board certified or board eligible
- Pain management fellowship required
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail