An excellent general anesthesiology opportunity is now available at this large level 1 trauma center just north of NYC, New York. The opportunity offers academics and research if desired as well as leadership roles. Your call schedule will be 1:8. You will work closely with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. Additional positions available to fellowship trained physicians in cardiac anesthesia, acute pain management, pediatric anesthesia, and regional anesthesia. The facility is accepting board certified applicants. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can help you with the process. Only experienced physicians will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, five weeks of vacation, CME time, a 401K retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
Enjoy living in upscale communities home to some of the finest schools and exquisite neighborhoods in the Northeast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable hospital-employed position
- 1:8 first call, 1:7 second call
- Opportunity to do academics and research if desired
- Wonderful family oriented community
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Five weeks PTO and one week CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail