Excellent Anesthesia opportunity is now available at this large Level 1 Trauma center just north of NYC. Fellowship training in Regional Anesthesia and/or Acute Pain is preferred. The opportunity offers academics and research if desired as well as leadership roles. You will work closely with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. Additional specialty positions available in Cardiac, Pediatric, and General Anesthesia. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a NY license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can help you with the process. Experienced physicians will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, five weeks of vacation, CME time, a 401K retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in upscale communities with easy access to NYC. Home to some of the finest schools and exquisite neighborhoods in the Northeast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable hospital employee position
- Excellent salary
- Opportunity to do academics and research if desired
- Competitive Comp
- Full Health Benefits
- Malpracitice paid
- Additional position available for other Fellowship Specialties
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail