An anesthesiologist with pain fellowship training is needed for a combo position including pain management and general anesthesia in a New York metro area. They welcome new graduates or practicing physicians. You will work from 8 am to 5 pm one day at the clinic, one day of procedures, and three days of general anesthesia. Currently the clinic is staffed part-time by two double board certified anesthesia and pain management physicians who each spend two days in the pain clinic, a nurse practitioner, and one front desk personnel. There is additional needs for cardiac, pediatric, and general anesthesiologists at another location.
You will receive an annual salary and great benefits. They offer loan repayment, medical benefits, retirement package, relocation assistance, vacation and CME time, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in New York, NY. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please forward CV and references email@example.com or call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 for immediate consideration for this or other opportunities nationwide.
- Pain management clinic
- Combo pain and general anesthesia
- Overtime, extra call, and shifts for additional pay
- Busy practice in a great location
- 8 am to 5 pm with early outs often
- H-1B visas may be considered
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Vacation and sick leave, CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail