An anesthesiology job is available on the South Shore of Long Island, New York, at a growing single-specialty group. The group is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. Their need is immediate. You will work with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. Call 1:14 first and second call. There is an academic affiliation. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a NY license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, six weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located on Long Island in New York just minutes to NYC by car or train. It offers a great school system and all the amenities of an upscale community.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any anesthesiology jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Anesthesiologist needed
- General cases with some regionals
- South Shore's easy access to NYC 25 miles away
- 1:14 first and second call
- Salary depending on experience
- Malpractice, medical, dental, and disability
- 401K retirement plan
- Six weeks vacation including CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail