A New York upstate university hospital is seeking an anesthesiologist for an ambulatory surgical setting. Your practice will be 100 percent supervision of anesthesia services with no call. Candidates can elect to work in the hospital OR to keep up anesthesia skills if desired. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Applicants are required to be board certified with fellowship training. A NY license will be required, and we can assist you with the process. Final-year fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in central New York. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- ASC position
- 100% supervision
- No call
- CRNA support
- Can work in OR to keep up skills if desired
- Board certified and fellowship trained
- Competitive academic salary
- Full benefits including relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail