A New York City a large anesthesia group with their search for a department chairman. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will do all general anesthesia, no OB, cardiac, or trauma. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Board certification and leadership experience are required. This position will require a NY license, and we can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesia
- Strong regional skills required
- Call of three days out of every 28 days
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Occurrence Malpractice
- Easy access to Manhattan
- Vacation, sick leave, and CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail