An anesthesiology opportunity is available at a medical group in New York. The community has growing demand, and the group is reviewing new candidates to hire. The schedule is Monday through Friday, with no call, weekends, or nights. You can expect to do your own cases and supervise CRNAs. The procedures include standard ASC procedures, GI, regionals, peds, ortho, and office-based procedures. You will work with a group of advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. You will need a NY medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, five weeks of vacation plus six PTO holidays, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the upscale community of Yorktown, New York, in northern Westchester County, 45 miles from New York City, with forty square miles of rolling hills, farmland, residential areas and light industry.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a anesthesiology job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesiologist
- Monday through Friday
- No call, weekends, or nights
- Own cases and CRNA supervision
- Vacation of five weeks plus six PTO holidays
- Board certified or board eligible
- Full benefits, health, dental, life, STD, and LTD
- Procedures: GI, regionals, light healthy peds over 2 years old, and ortho
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail