A single-specialty group located in New York is seeking a pain management and general anesthesiologist to join their organization. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible with fellowship training in pain management. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. The incoming physician will perform 50 percent pain management and 50 percent general anesthesiology. The general anesthesiology will be done at the local ambulatory surgical centers. A New York license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, five weeks of vacation, CME time, life insurance, and a pension.
You will enjoy living in this New York location. You will be located in the New York City Metropolitan Area, so you'll have easy access to everything the Big Apple has to offer. The town itself is a great place to raise a family; it has diverse housing options, quality schools, welcoming neighborhoods, and a more relaxed, polite community than you find closer to the city.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an anesthesiology job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- BC or BE with a pain management fellowship
- Half pain management and half general anesthesiology
- Cover ambulatory surgical centers
- Several Locations in the New York City Metropolitan Area
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and life insurance
- Five weeks of vacation and CME time
- A pension plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you