An exciting anesthesiology opportunity is now available at a single-specialty group in New Jersey. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. This is a No Call Position - schedule will be 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Call positions also available. You will work closely with other anesthesiologists and CRNAs. You will need to be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your residency. This position will require an NJ license. If you do not currently hold a license in New Jersey, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, and CME time.
You will enjoy living and working in this great little New Jersey town. It has convenient shopping, access to the countryside, great schools, and a quaint, historic downtown. If you ever need something extra in the city, you'll be between New York City, NY, and Philadelphia, PA.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an anesthesiology job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Call or Call Positions available
- 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday with no call
- BC or BE within 5 years of your residency
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Quaint, historic New Jersey town
- Competitive compensation package
- Minimum of four weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you