A single-specialty group in New Jersey needs additional anesthesiology support. You will primarily work out of an ambulatory surgery center. Salary to start $350K You will be supported by a large group of other anesthesiologists. Approximately . The call rotation is 1:7. The group requires that you be board certified. An NJ license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, life insurance, paid dues and licenses, CME time with a $2500 stipend, a pension plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this New Jersey town. The community is welcoming and has plenty of small-town charm. It has all the conveniences of a larger city, both within the town itself and in neighboring New York City, NY.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right anesthesiology job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large group of anesthesiologists
- Personally performed anesthesiology--no supervision
- General Anesthesia
- Regional anesthesia skills are required
- Salary $350K with full benefits
- CME time with a $2500 stipend
- Pension plan
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you