CompHealth is currently assisting a New Jersey single-specialty group with their search for a Pediatric Anesthesiologist. You will primarily work out of an ambulatory surgery center. You will be supported by a large group of other anesthesiologists. Approximately 50 percent of your cases will be pediatric, and regional anesthesia skills are required. The call rotation is 1:7. You will need to be board certified with a pediatric anesthesiology fellowship. This position will require an NJ license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, six weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, paid dues and licenses, CME time with a $2500 stipend, a pension plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this New Jersey town. The community is welcoming and has plenty of small-town charm. It has all the conveniences of a larger city, both within the town itself and in neighboring New York City, NY.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pediatric anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 50 percent pediatric cases
- Pediatric anesthesiology fellowship required
- Personally performed anesthesiology--no supervision
- Regional anesthesia skills are required
- Salary with full benefits
- CME time with a $2500 stipend
- Pension plan
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you