We have a anesthesiologist position needed in a new surgery center located in Monmouth County, NJ. This group has a very collegial working environment with good work life balance. You will see bread and butter cases including orthopedic, general surgery, urology, ophthalmology, GI endoscopy, and sedation for pain management procedures. There are no pediatric cases at this location. Your schedule will typically be from 7:30 am until 4 pm. There will be no call or weekends.
The compensation is MGMA competitive. The benefits package is complete with retirement, and full medical. Vacation is four weeks and you also have one week CME with a stipend.
The location is known for its quaint shops, history, and great school system as well. Monmouth county NJ is located in central NJ. With easy access to the Jersey shore, NYC and Philadelphia.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new anesthesiology job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hours usually 7:30 am to 4 pm
- No call, no weekends
- Collegial working environment
- Compensation $300K
- Full medical benefits, retirement plan/contribution, CME contribution
- 4 weeks vacation, 1 week CME
- The school system is phenomenal
- No J1/H-1B
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail