We have a new surgery center position located in Monmouth County, NJ. This group has a very collegial working environment with good work life balance.
Procedures include Bread and butter cases including Orthopedic, General surgery, Urology, Ophtholmology, GI Endoscopy and sedation for pain management procedures. There are no pediatric cases at this location. Your schedule will be no call, no week-ends and a typical day will run from 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.. Compensation is MGMA competitive. The benefits package is complete with retirement, and full medical. Vacation is 4 weeks and you also have 1 week CME with a CME stipend.
The location is known for its quaint shops, history, and great school system as well. Monmouth county NJ is located in central NJ. With easy access to the Jersey shore, NYC and Philadelphia.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new anesthesiology job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- B&B cases including Orthopedic, Gen surg, Urology, Ophtholmology, GI Endoscopy & sedation for pain
- No call, no weekends
- Hours usually 7:30-4:00 p.m., Collegial working environment with good life-work balance
- Full medical benefits, Retirement plan/contribution, CME contribution
- 4 weeks vacation, 1 week CME
- The school system is phenomenal
- No J1/H1B
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you