An established and growing Pain Management group in central New Jersey is looking to add to their group. You will be scheduled to work Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm, with no call or weekend.
Positions with profit sharing and higher income are also available for motivated candidates. This group offers supportive management, a great working environment, competitive compensation and full benefits, including: medical/dental/vision, 401K, PTO and more! This is an interventional position with very low narcotic prescribing except for cancer patients.
Compensation includes a base of 300K plus generous production bonus for a hard working physician. You can expect to make up to 600K.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great anesthesiology jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Rya Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100% Interventional Pain (Pain Management Fellowship Required)
- 300K Base Plus Production Bonus (Earning potential of 600K with Production)
- Monday through Friday (no call)
- Vacation plus CME
- Full Benefits (health, dental, & vision)
- 401 K
- W2 Salaried Position
- Stable group, excellent opportunity
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.