CompHealth is currently assisting a Nebraska surgical center with their search for an anesthesiologist. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call, and you will see approximately 400 cases per month. You will be responsible for medical supervision of anesthesia services and personally performed anesthesiology. You will see a mix of orthopedic, ophthalmology, ENT, OB/GYN, hand, podiatry, and general surgery cases. This position will require a NE license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered paid medical and dental benefits, six weeks of accrued PTO, six weeks of accrued illness leave, seven paid holidays, relocation assistance, paid life insurance, $5K per year for CME, five days paid CME time off, $1,500 per year for licenses and certifications, a 401(k) retirement package with a four percent match, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy small town living in North Platte, NE. There is plenty to do on weekends and it is a great community to raise a family. It is 200 miles west of Lincoln NE, 200 Miles east of Cheyenne, Wyoming, and Denver CO.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of anesthesiology jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani directly at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Supervision and hands-on performed
- Monday through Friday with no call
- 400 cases per month
- Hospital-employed with a competitive salary
- Paid medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice
- 6 weeks of PTO, 6 weeks of illness leave, 7 holidays
- 5 days and $5K per year for CME, $1,500 per year for fees
- 401(k) with a 4 percent match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail