CompHealth is currently assisting a Nebraska surgical center with their search for an anesthesiologist. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call, and you will see 400 cases per month. You will be responsible for medical supervision of anesthesia services and personally performed anesthesiology. This position will require a NE license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered paid medical and dental benefits, six weeks of accrued PTO, six weeks of accrued illness leave, seven paid holidays, relocation assistance, paid life insurance, $5K per year for CME, five days paid CME time off, $1,500 per year for licenses and certifications, a 401(k) retirement package with a four percent match, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Nebraska city. It is safe and has a strong, diverse economy. the large railway keeps commerce flowing. The area has historical parks, rodeos, and 4 beautiful seasons. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of anesthesiology jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani directly at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Supervision and personally performed
- Monday-Friday with no call
- 400 cases per month
- Hospital-employed with a competitive salary
- Paid medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice
- 6 weeks of PTO, 6 weeks of illness leave, 7 holidays
- 5 days and $5K per year for CME, $1,500 per year for fees
- 401(k) with a 4 percent match
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you