Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana is seeking qualified Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologists (Cardiac skills preferred) to join our hospital employed group, providing services to patients throughout our state-of-the-art, progressive health system.
- Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available, cardiac skills preferred
- Schedule allows great work and home life balance with targeted 1 in 5 weekday call ratio.
- Full time = 44 weeks total, 9 weekends, 22 first calls and 22 second calls
- Cover only 1 hospital with 9 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- 100% coverage on cases, no supervision
- Wide variety of cases including: Urology, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic, General Surgery, ENT, Plastics, and Gastroenterology
- No OB Coverage (OB covered by CRNAs)8,500 surgical cases/year
Compensation and Benefits:
This position is a guaranteed salary with incentive bonus options and additional compensation for cardiac. We offer generous benefits including; health, dental, paid disability, retirement, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous 2 week CME/6 week PTO plans, relocation assistance, loan repayment partnerships, and much more!
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System:
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you’ll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state’s most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Interested? Please Contact Us!
Erica Martin, Physician Recruiter
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.