A pain clinic in Missouri is planning to hire an additional pain management physician. The facility is accepting candidates who are trained in anesthesiology or physician medicine and rehabilitation. PM&R physicians should have pain management fellowship training. The scope of your practice will be 100 percent pain management procedures. This position is ideal for a physician who is interested in growing the procedural side of the practice. An MO license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Final-year fellows are encouraged to apply. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and three weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided a $10K relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time with a $2500 stipend, a 403(b) retirement package and a 457(b), and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this great Missouri city. Combine this city's low costs with a recent blossoming of artists, chefs, and entrepreneurs, and you get an underrated but excellent town. The town is resurrecting century-old buildings downtown to offer a unique shopping and dining experience.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other pain management jobs, please contact CompHealth today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Anesthesiology or PM&R physician
- 100 percent pain management procedures
- Final-year fellows welcome
- $400K salary to start
- $10K relocation reimbursement
- 3 weeks of vacation
- CME time with a $2500 stipend
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail