CompHealth is currently assisting a group with their search for a pediatric anesthesiologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your call schedule will be 1:4 beeper call in 30 minute radius, and first out post call. The other facility will be in-house call of 1:5, with post call day off. You will see adult hearts (no pediatric hearts), heads, orthopedic, vascular, GI, neuro, level two trauma, urology, pediatrics, neonates, plastics, OB, and general surgery cases. You will work closely with 9 physicians and 45 CRNAs in the group. Pediatric anesthesiologist can expect to do about 30 percent pediatric anesthesia. You will need to be ABA board certified. Fellowship training in pediatrics is preferred, but not required. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefit packet. You will be offered $150,000 student loan reimbursement, if there are no loans to be had, it can be offered as a signing bonus. You will also receive 10 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, $3,000 CME allowance, and malpractice insurance.
This area blends metropolitan convenience with small town flavor. This town is committed to providing high quality services to ensure an inclusive, safe, and vibrant community in which to live, work, learn, and play.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- 150K loan repayment or sign-on bonus
- Pediatric and general anesthesia
- 1:4 beeper call and 1:5 in-house call
- In-house CRNAs
- Two facilities that are connected
- Fellowship training in Peds preferred
- Can consider H-1B visa candidates
- 10 weeks of vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail