A new general anesthesiology physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts at a hospital. The group is hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will see all bread an butter and butter, orthopedic, endoscopy, and OB cases. H-1B visa holders will be considered, but they prefer candidates that can start as soon as possible.
This position offers a compensation package dependent upon experience. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, six weeks of vacation, CME, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located 30 minutes from the historic city of Boston in Massachusetts. This cultural center in the Northeast offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General bread and butter cases
- No cardiac or trauma
- Call varies
- Physicians and CRNAs in group
- Prefer an ASAP start
- May consider H-1B visa holders
- State-of-the-art equipment with robotics
- Generous vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail