A general anesthesiologist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Massachusetts. You will do 100 percent general bread and butter, orthopedic, and endoscopic cases. There will be no OB or cardiac. Call will be four weekdays per month, and one weekend day per month. Additional compensation is available for additional call coverage. You will joining a well-established team of physicians and CRNAs. Final-year residents are welcomed. H-1B visa holders may be considered, but they prefer a physician that can start as soon as possible.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered occurrence malpractice, health/dental/life insurance, six weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, CME time, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General bread and butter cases
- No OB or cardiac
- Physician group and CRNAs
- Call and additional call for additional pay
- Prefer an ASAP start
- May consider H-1B visa holders
- State-of-the-art equipment with robotics
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail