An established single-specialty group outside Boston is looking to hire an additional general anesthesiologist. The group requires assistance with the high demand from the community. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Call will be 1:6 or 1:7 with post day off. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will need a MA license. If you do not currently hold a license in MA, we can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and six weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This opportunity puts you in easy reach of Boston, Providence, RI, and Cape Cod. At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesia
- Call 1:6 or 1:7
- Bread and butter anesthesiology
- No call available
- Collegial team
- Easy access to metro area
- Close to major universities
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail