A new anesthesiology physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts at an established single-specialty group. This opportunity can be general anesthesiology or cardiac anesthesiology. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with a large group of anesthesiologists. The group is hiring a new physician to support the developing community. The call schedule is 1:7 plus one weekend per month. You will need a Massachusetts license. If you do not currently hold a license in MA, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive education loan repayment, malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, 7 to 9 weeks of vacation DOE and tenure, life insurance, $3K CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in southern Massachusetts. You'll be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right Anesthesiology jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General or cardiac anesthesiology
- Call schedule is 1:7
- Large group of anesthesiologists
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing
- Loan repayment and relocation
- Malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, life insurance
- 7-9 weeks' vacation DOE and tenure, $3K CME stipend
- 401(k) retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you