An anesthesiologist opportunity is available in Massachusetts at an established single-specialty group. This opportunity can be general anesthesiology or cardiac anesthesiology. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with a large group of anesthesiologists. The group is hiring a new physician to support the developing community need. The call schedule is 1:7 plus one weekend per month. You will need a Massachusetts license. If you do not currently hold a license in MA, we can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive education loan repayment, malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, 7 to 9 weeks of vacation DOE and tenure, life insurance, $3K CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in southern Massachusetts. You'll be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General or cardiac anesthesiology
- Call of 1:7
- Large group of anesthesiologists
- Profit sharing and competitive comp
- Loan repayment and relocation
- Malpractice, health and dental benefits, and life insurance
- Seven to nine weeks' vacation DOE and tenure
- 401(k) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail