An anesthesiology opportunity is available in Maryland with a single-specialty group. The group is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community, and their need is immediate. You should have strong regional skills. You will work with seven other anesthesiologists and 17 CRNAs. You will have backup call only from home. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a Maryland license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation of between 400K and 425K will full benefits package, a sign-on. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, six weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anesthesiology position
- Immediate need
- General cases with some regionals
- Beeper call backup only from home
- Work with seven physicians and 17 CRNAs
- Malpractice, medical, dental, and disability
- $400K to $424K comp and strong sign-on bonus
- Board certified or board eligible
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you