A Maryland pain clinic is seeking a pain management physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. This position is 100 percent interventional pain management. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with no call. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and a few other pain management physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in pain management. Physical medicine and rehabilitation candidates will also be considered. This position will require a Maryland license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This partnership track opportunity has a generous salary of $400K annually. You will be offered medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, one week CME time, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this quaint Maryland city about 20 minutes from our nation's capital of Washington D.C.. This location is known for being one of the top 100 places to live in the country with great homes, convenience, a diverse population, and a spectacular downtown.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a pain management job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 percent interventional pain management
- Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship training in pain management
- $400K salary
- Three weeks of vacation and one week of CME time
- Affordable health, dental, and life insurance, with LTD/STD
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail