An anesthesiology position is newly available at a clinic in Louisiana. You will take over for a retiring physician. This is a 100 percent medical management position. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and there will be no call. You will only have to work four days per week. You will not see more than 15 to 20 patients per day. Each clinic has NP and mid-levels to assist. The clinics are all state approved and monitored for chronic medical pain treatment as well as addiction therapy.
This independent contractor position has a competitive hourly rate. You will also receive two weeks of paid time off.
You will enjoy living and working in Lafayette. It is located along the Vermillion River in the southwestern part of the state. The city of Lafayette is the fourth-largest in the state. It is known as the heart of Cajun Country and the cultural center of Louisiana's heritage.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with anesthesiology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Peter Demasi at 203.663.9343 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Independent contractor
- 100 percent medical management
- Four day work week, no call
- No more than 15 to 20 PPD
- No fellowship required
- Board certified in MD specialty
- Competitive hourly rate
- Two weeks of paid time off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail