A pain management physician is needed at an established single-specialty group in Kentucky. This position is 100 percent interventional pain management. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified in anesthesiology or physical medicine and rehabilitation. It's ideal if you are board certified or board eligible pain management. You will work closely with an advanced practice provider and another pain management physician. The schedule is weekdays, with no call. This position will require a Kentucky license. If you do not currently hold a license in KY, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health and dental benefits, and six weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, CME time with a $2500 stipend, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Kentucky. It's a university town with a progressive population, and the cost of living and housing options are attractive. The local national parks are impressive and offer a multitude of recreational activities. It's located outside Nashville, Tennessee.
Call and let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with pain management jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 percent interventional pain management
- Work weekdays only with no call
- BC in anesthesiology or PM&R required
- BC or BE on pain management ideal
- Full health and dental benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 6 weeks' vacation and CME time with $2500
- 401k retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you