A pain management position is available at a pain medicine clinic in Iowa. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community need which is immediate. This is a solo position at the clinic within a hospital, and you can build your own practice. You will be supported by advanced practice providers. You will need to be ABA board certified in pain medicine. Fellowship training is desired. You will need an IA license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This independent contractor position offers an exceptional compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and relocation reimbursement.
You will enjoy living in this exceptional Midwestern town along the banks of the Mississippi in Iowa. You will love its friendly atmosphere, affordable housing, and access to great outdoor activities of every kind.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with anesthesiologist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All new facility and equipment
- Grow your own practice with strong referral base
- Seven-figure earnings possible
- Established group with multiple facilities
- Existing patients and well supported group
- Family-oriented community
- ABA board certified in pain
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.