An exciting general anesthesiologist opportunity is now available with a private group in Indiana. The hospital-based facility has a growing patient census, so they are accepting new candidates. You will share a 1:10 call. You will do all your own cases as there are no CNRAs. You will see general cases and some trauma. There is also cardiac surgeons on staff, however cardiac coverage is not mandatory. They accepting board certified or board eligible applicants, as well as, final-year residents. If you do not currently hold a license in Indiana, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process.
This opportunity is offering $400K to $450K and a $50K sign-on bonus.
Live in a great family friendly city offering excellent schools and an easy commute to three major metro areas. The city boasts a reasonable cost of living, with excellent housing options, a very diverse economic base, and great cultural and recreational opportunities. The great outdoors awaits you with slot car racing, fossil hunting, roller skating, skate boarding, horseback riding, biking, and water sports. There is truly something for everyone.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesia jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Private group
- Salary: $400K to $450K plus sign-on bonus
- 1:10 call schedule
- General with light trauma
- 100 percent your own cases
- Hospital-based opportunity
- Will accept current-year residents
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail