An anesthesiologist is needed at an established hospital in Indiana. This is a general anesthesiology position with some medical supervision of anesthesiology and some personally performed anesthesia services. H1-B visa holders can be supported. This position will require an Indiana license. If you do not currently hold a license in IN, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and seven weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a pension plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. It has a diverse economy, plenty of culture, and a nice small-town atmosphere.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with an anesthesiology job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical supervision and personally performed anesthesia
- H-1B visa holders supported
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Flexible scheduling available
- No call options available
- Relocation assistance and life insurance
- Pension plan and profit sharing
- Malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail