An anesthesiologist is needed at an established hospital in Indiana. This is a general anesthesiology position with some medical supervision of anesthesiology and some personally performed anesthesia services. H1-B visa holders can be supported. This position will require an Indiana license. If you do not currently hold a license in IN, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and seven weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a pension plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. It has a diverse economy, plenty of culture, and a nice small-town atmosphere.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding anesthesiology jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com
- Medical supervision and personally performed
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Health benefits
- 7 weeks' vacation plus CME time
- Relocation assistance and life insurance
- Pension plan and profit sharing
- Malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you