An established single-specialty group in Indiana is planning to hire an additional anesthesiologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. New Residents or Fellows welcomed . An IN license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply - Sign on Bonus is Available.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and eight weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time and a stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with a three percent match, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Indiana city. The downtown has historic buildings, dining establishments, museums, and entertainment venues. It has a low cost of living and a local university.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General anesthesiology - light Cardiac
- 1:5 call with NO call back!
- 50K Sign On -
- Final-year residents or fellows welcome
- $400K salary
- Health, dental insurances provided
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you