An excellent opportunity to jump into an existing pain management patient base is now available in the Orlando, FL area. They also welcome anesthesiologists and physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, but you must have pain management fellowship. You will be joining a solo practitioner in an excellent office space in a growing community. You will work 4.5 days in office, and a half day per week in a hospital or surgery center for procedures.
This employed opportunity has all traditional benefits with a comprehensive benefit package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, CME, and possible loan repayment assistance.
The city you will be working in is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford metropolitan area, in close proximity to the world-famous theme parks. This beautiful lakefront, family-oriented town offers a historic downtown character to an ever-growing community, which also boasts highly-rated schools and a welcoming atmosphere.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this other opportunities nationwide, please forward CV to email@example.com or call 203.663.9325.
- Outpatient pain clinic, no call
- Existing patient base
- 100 percnet interventional procedures
- Must be fellowship trained
- Board certified or eligible
- Income guarantee and all benefits
- Possible loan repayment assistance
- Fabulous location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail