A well-established multi-specialty group outside of Tampa FL is seeking a pain management fellowship trained physician. You will have loads of referrals and an established patient base as the only pain physician in the group.The group needs a additional physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. You will not have call. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need a FL license. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, profit-sharing, and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living just an hour outside Tampa with all the golf and water sports available for your enjoyment.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Well-established practice
- 100 percent pain management
- Existing patient base
- Lots of internal referrals
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- All benefits provided
- One year partnership track
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail