One of Florida's leading private practices in pain management needs additional pain management support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. A strong existing patient base awaits you. PM&R physicians are welcomed. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible in pain management and have fellowship training in pain management. A FL license will be required. Current fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a simply stunning paradise locale. The area is renowned for its cultural and environmental opportunities, beaches, and resorts. It's right on the Gulf Coast, and only an hour outside Tampa.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% pain management
- Great clinic location
- PM&R physicians with pain management fellowship welcome
- BE/BC in pain management with fellowship required
- Existing patient base
- Huge earning potential
- Vacation package and retirement plan
- Full benefits and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail