An exciting general anesthesiology opportunity is now available at a hospital in Florida. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. You will work closely with a large group of anesthesiologist and anesthetists. The facility is accepting board certified applicants. This position will require a current FL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with annual quality bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage, medical benefits, seven weeks of PTO, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, relocation assistance, and a $50K sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in Jacksonville, FL. Jacksonville is one of the largest cities in Florida and features elegant shopping, fine dining, international airports, beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, warm tennis courts, and professional sports. Do not miss this opportunity to live in such an amazing location.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of anesthesiology jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large anesthesiology group
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual quality bonuses
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Life insurance and medical benefits
- 401(k) retirement package
- 7 weeks of PTO and CME time
- Relocation assistance and a $50K sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.