CompHealth is currently assisting a Washington DC pain clinic with their search for a pain management physician. This position is 100 percent interventional pain management. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm with no call. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other pain management physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in pain management. Physical medicine and rehabilitation candidates will also be considered. This position will require a DC license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This partnership track opportunity has a generous salary of $400K annually with a three year partnership track. You will be offered medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, one week CME time, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this exciting city of Washington DC with its exceptional dining, shopping, and cultural venues unlike those offered by any other city..
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best anesthesiology jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 percent interventional pain
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Board certified or eligible with fellowship training in pain management
- $400K salary
- Three weeks of vacation and one week of CME time
- Relocation assistance
- Affordable health, dental, and life insurance, with LTD/STD
- Retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail