An exciting anesthesiologist opportunity is available in Connecticut. You will see general surgery, orthopedics, urology, ENT, plastics, backs, endoscopy, and OB cases. Call will be 8 to 10 weekend days a year and about 22 to 24 week days a year. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, CME time, life insurance, relocation assistance, and a retirement package.
This position is located in a coastal city on Long Island Sound. It has great schools, plenty of cultural and recreational amenities, diverse dining, and more. It is an excellent location to practice and live. You will also have close access to the highway to get to NY, Boston, or Hartford.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an anesthesiology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- General anesthesia
- Three needs, one is immediate
- No hearts, cranial, transplants, or high-risk vascular
- Board certifed or board eligible
- J1 or H-1B visa sponsership
- Six weeks of vacation
- Outstanding benefits
- Department provides CME lectures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail