An exciting anesthesiologist opportunity at a Connecticut-based surgery center. Candidates must be a board certified or board eligible anesthesiologist. The work hours are from 7:30 am to 4 pm, with some early days. There will be no call, late nights, or weekends. This strong, stable, and well-established anesthesia group is looking to add a physician due to increased volume. All general procedures, and strong regional skills are desired as there is a predominance of knee surgeries here. Pediatric training would be a plus, but no fellowship is required.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and four weeks of vacation time. You will also be provided life insurance, medical benefits, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Fairfield County. This is the most well-to-do county that puts you within an easy drive of New York City. The city is located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains on low-lying land just south of Candlewood Lake. There is some of the finest antiquing, wine trail visits, and dining in nearby Litchfield County.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an anesthesiology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
For immediate consideration for this or other opportunities available nationwide, please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9325.
- No call schedule
- All general procedures and strong regional skills
- Some pediatric otolaryngology cases
- Pediatric training a plus, no fellowship needed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Lifestyle opportunity
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Great location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail