A hospital located in Connecticut is seeking an anesthesiologist to join their team. Two opportunities available. First position is 100% general Anesthesia. We also have an opportunity for someone who would like to build a pain practice, 50% pain and 50% general Anesthesia. The call schedule for the general position is 1:8. TBD with if you are providing pain as well. You will be supported by a large group of other anesthesiologists and anesthetists. Applicants are required to be board certified. A CT license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses for call and quality. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, seven weeks of vacation, one week CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located on the coast of Connecticut. This is an attractive area with a rich history.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new anesthesiology job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Anesthesiologist or
- Potential for combo Pain and General
- The call is 1:8
- Large group of anesthesiologists
- 7 weeks' vacation, 1 week CME
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Retirement package
- Malpractice coverage and medical benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you