A pain management position is newly available at a multi-specialty group in California. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call. You will be supported by another pain physician. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing service area. This is a 100 percent interventional pain position where you can build the practice as you see fit. This position will require a California license. If you do not currently hold a license in CA, CompHealth can help you obtain one. This position offers competitive compensation package, relocation reimbursement, and full benefits.
This position is centrally located in Northern California. You will live within easy access to a variety of recreational areas with great boating, fishing, hiking, biking, snow sports, sightseeing and wine tasting. You will work just inland from the San Francisco Bay Area. The local area has gone through a recent downtown renewal and rests against the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right pain management job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani directly at 203.663.9338 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. .
- Monday through Friday with no call
- Interventional pain position
- Build the practice as you see fit
- Fully-equipped surgery center
- Current pain physician needs help with the growing area
- Northern California location
- Income guarantee with benefits for one year
- Relocation reimbursement
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you