A California hospital is seeking to hire an additional anesthesiologist. This position is general anesthesiology, and your practice will include a high number of orthopedic and obstetrics cases. You will be supported by other anesthesiologists. Your call schedule will be 1:4. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible within five years of completing their training. A CA license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This partnership-track position has a high earning potential between $350K and $450K based on productivity. This is a independent contractor position. You will have six weeks of vacation each year.
Come live and practice in northern California. The area has a moderate cost of living, reasonable housing, and recent community growth. It has charming eateries, bakeries, a theater and playhouse, an exciting Speedway, and access to great outdoor recreation.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesiology
- One-year partnership track
- High amount of orthopedic and OB
- No cardiac, neuro, or trauma
- 1:4 call
- $350K-$450K based on productivity
- Six weeks' vacation each year
- 1099 contract position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail