A pain management position is available at a multi-specialty group in California. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call. You will be supported by another pain physician. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing service area. This is a 100 percent interventional pain position where you can build the practice as you see fit. This position will require a California license. This position offers competitive compensation package, relocation reimbursement, and full benefits.
This position is centrally located in Northern California. You will live within easy access to a variety of recreational areas with great boating, fishing, hiking, biking, snow sports, sightseeing, and wine tasting. You will work just inland from the San Francisco Bay Area. The local area has gone through a recent downtown renewal and rests against the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani directly at 203.663.9338 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- Interventional pain position
- Monday through Friday with no call
- Build the practice as you see fit
- Fully-equipped surgery center
- Current pain physician needs help with the growing area
- Spanish fluency desired
- Income guarantee with benefits for one year
- Relocation reimbursement
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you