A general hospital located in California is seeking an anesthesiologist to join their team. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be 7:00am to 3:00pm. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A CA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical and dental benefits, 29 days of vacation, CME time with a stipend, life insurance, $7K relocation reimbursement, and a 401(a) and 457(b) retirement package.
This opening is located just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. Close enough to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find anesthesiology jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Board certified or board eligible
- CA license required
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance
- 29 days' vacation and CME time with a stipend
- 401(a) and 457(b) retirement package
- $7K relocation reimbursement
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you