A hospital in California is seeking an anesthesiologist to join their team. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be 7 am to 3 pm. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A CA license will be required, and we can assist you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical and dental benefits, 29 days of vacation, CME time with a stipend, life insurance, $7K relocation reimbursement, and a 401(k) and 457(b) retirement package.
This opening is located just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. Close enough to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesiology position
- 7 am to 3 pm
- Two to three years experience desired
- Board certified or board eligible
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and life insurance
- 29 days' vacation and CME time with a stipend
- 401(k) and 457(b) retirement package
- California license required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail