An interventional pain management outpatient position is available at a single-specialty group in Arizona. The group needs a physician to take over for a retiring physician. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no call. You will be supported by advanced practice providers. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need an AZ license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This position allows you to take over the practice and offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Cottonwood where you will enjoy a mild climate which, together with its proximity to an abundance of natural attractions such as the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Dead Horse Ranch State Park, Tuzigoot National Monument, and historic mining communities, continue to attract steady growth and tourism.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with pain managment jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Peter Demasi at 203.663.9343 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interventional pain physician needed
- Established practice with current patient base
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Outpatient with no call
- High earning potential
- Full benefits and vacation package
- One hour from Flagstaff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail