A fabulous cardiac/critical care anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Arizona. This exciting opportunity is open because on of the physicians is retiring. You will join an established team, in a well run and high quality hospital. You will do 100 percent of your own cases, primarily cardiac and critical care. New fellows or practicing physicians welcomed. Fellowship is preferred in both cardiac and critical care. TEE certification is also a plus.
This hospital-employed position is offering all standard benefits, including a sign-on bonus, CME with stipend, and relocation assistance. You will also receive 30 days of vacation time.
This position is located in a fabulous family community offering the best of the southwest including affordable living, high quality schools, outdoor activities, and historic charm. You will have easy access to all the larger cities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this or other opportunities nationwide, please forward CV to dona.menton@comphealth or call 203.663.9325.
- 100 percent own cases
- Primarily cardiac and critical care
- Minimal general cases
- Must be fellowship trained
- New fellows welcomed
- TEE certification desired
- Excellent compensation
- Wonderful family community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail