A new pain management physician opportunity is now available in Alabama at a hospital-affiliated, free-standing pain clinic. Your schedule will be a three-day workweek, Monday through Wednesday, from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Your role will be to evaluate chronic pain patients, perform blocks, and administer injection procedures. 100 percent of cases will be you own, no supervision is required. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in pain management. You will need an AL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and additional RVU bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, three weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a charming area of Alabama. It's located near the Appalachian Mountains and has lovely museums, a university, bike trails, downtown farmers markets, BBQ joints, golf and country clubs, and quaint B&Bs. They have highly rated public schools and several private schools to choose from.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new anesthesiology job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- BE or BC in pain management
- 3-day workweek, Monday-Wednesday
- 100 percent interventional pain management
- No supervision
- $350K base first year, $350K base + RVU second year
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life
- 3 weeks' vacation plus CME time
- Retirement package and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.