CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Alabama with their search for a general anesthesiologist. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing patient demand. You will do bread and butter anesthesiology with no heads, trauma, or neuro cases. The schedule is traditional, and you will work with a great group of CRNAs and other anesthesiologists. If you do not have an active AL medical license, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, seven weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in southern Alabama just 1 1/2 hours to coastal Florida. This is the right opportunity for you, if you like a slower pace to your day and enjoy people who go out of their way to be friendly and welcoming to their community.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other anesthesiology job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100 percent supervision
- 100 percent general B&B procedures
- No heads, trauma, or neuro
- Must be board certified
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Sign-on bonus and quarterly incentives
- Seven weeks of vacation
- Strong retirement package and malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail