A general anesthesiologist is needed at an established hospital in Alabama. The schedule is a standard one with call. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other physicians. This private anesthesia groupy is accepting candidates who are board certified or in the process. An Alabama license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
The base compensation is $400K - $450K. You will also receive full benefits, malpractice, medical, and sick leave.
This area is close to both the Florida and Georgia borders. The community is very supportive of youth sports and music programs, and there are public and private school options. The area boasts a number of vibrant organizations dedicated to the promotion of the arts, culture, and history of the region.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an anesthesiology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Peter Demasi at 203.663.9343 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All general bread and butter cases
- Small private group contracted with hospital
- Group needs two physicians
- Mostly supervision of cases
- No cardiac
- Call is 1:3
- Board certified or in the process
- Great compensation over $400K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail